Monday, December 5, 2011

Make War

I haven't posted in a while.  But I got to jot a few things down.  I have forgotten that there is an enemy who greatly desires to suck my passion for God away from me.  He enjoys my failures, he enjoys putting up smokescreens that make me think I have no relationship with God.  Satan HATES GOD...he HATES ME...and HE HATES THAT I AM GOD'S....therefore, I must remember that I have a LOVING GOD...who LOVES ME....and who LOVES THAT I AM HIS...I have forgotten this the past few weeks and the evidences of Satans small victories is showing....enough...I am making war...


Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death." (Romans 8:1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment